- 8oz butter
- 12oz caster suger
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 beaten eggs
- 6oz roasted salted peanuts, roughly chopped
- 12oz digestive biscuits, crushed
2. Remove the pan from the heat and leave to cool a bit before stirring in the cocoa powder, then the eggs.
3. Add the peanuts and biscuits and mix everything together well.
4. Press the mixture into a tin lined with greaseproof paper. Cool and set in the fridge for a couple of hours/overnight, and when set cut into squares.
This keeps very well in an airtight container, and you can either cut big pieces or tiny squares as nibbles!